Organizations submitting a grant application for the Anderson Children's Foundation must be:
- Serving youth under age 18 in the Coachella Valley of Riverside County, California
- Global causes based outside of the Coachella Valley (may apply by invitation only)
- Non-profit with official 501c3 status
- Maximum individual project funding: $40,000
- Project funding is all or none, so realistic and conservative budgets are essential!
- Funding cycle: July 1st, 2017 - June 30th, 2018
- Disbursement of funds first week of July
- During the funding cycle, recipients will be assigned a contact person from ACF who will communicate and assess performance intermittently throughout the year.
- Site visits will be conducted for observation and evaluation based upon the project goals as set forth in the grant application.
Project recipients will be expected to complete a final year-end report/evaluation by June 30th, 2018.
|02/01/2017||Mid-Year Evaluations begin for 2016-2017 Grant Recipients|
|03/01/2017||Grant Application period opens - 2017-2018 Grant Applications available online|
|03/01/2017||Interactive Informational Forum - Cathedral City Public Library||4:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|03/08/2017||Interactive Informational Forum - Indio Public Library||4:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|03/15/2017||Mid-Year Evaluations complete for 2016-2017 Grant Recipients|
|05/12/2017||Grant Application period closes - Applications MUST be submitted online to ACF by 5:00 pm||5:00 pm|
|06/03/2017||Grant Decision Day - Grant Team meets for final review of applications|
|06/30/2017||Year-End Evaluations due for 2016-2017 Grant Recipients|
|06/05/2017||Grant Recipient 2017-2018 notifications emailed this week|
|07/06/2016||Grant Recipient Meet and Greet to award grants, gather media, and mingle||9:00 am to 11:00 am|
|08/01/2017||Grant Recipients for 2017-2018 posted on ACF website around this time|